Taking chances.....do it if you want to.

Well.....I may sound like a complete dumbass for this, and I honestly don't care if i do.
yesterday morning I asked my mom if I could get a haircut, she said "yes. Next weekend though." At the time I was alright with it, but I was sick of my hair. It really wasnt that long it was about two inches past my shoulders.

Well......it was too long for me, so naturally i took matters into my own hands because im just that stubborn and hard-headed. I went to the bathroom and 10 minutes later came out of the bathroom with my hair just above my shoulders.

I expected my mom to shit a brick. She didnt thankfully. She wasnt that angry to be honest, she said she did the same thing at my age, although when i am a little bit older i do plan on dying my hair. So, its a new hairstyle and I like it. It may seem like something only a retard would do, but i see it as a good change. Who cares if you're the one dealing with your hair on a daily basis.

I write this with my new hair, a semi-pissed off mom, and friends who swear I'm crazy for doing it myself but, in all honesty i love it......if you're wondering I am one of those people that enjoys shock-value and being spontaneous. I never have been known to regret anything i've done, good, bad, or indifferent. I thank anyone who reads this by the way.

comment if you'd like.
November 30th, 2008 at 09:20pm