Contest (now closed)

Alright, so I saw this on MCR6661Iero's page, and thought I'd do one too, but mine is going to have a twist. The person that gets the most of these right will get either a story written for them. The two runner-ups will get a one-shot.

Ok, so here's the thing I put my I-pod on shuffle and listened to the opening of the first 35 songs. Here's they're opening line, all you have to do is name the song and if you can the artist. Easy. Right? Well, maybe not, well just have to see what comes up.

1. Long ago, just like the hearse you died to get in again.....
2. The whole truth, and nothin' but the truth..............
3. (It starts with why) One thing, I don't know why.....
4. Let's just stop, drop everything, forget each other's names and just walk away..........
5. They're gonna clean up your looks, with all the lies and the books.......
6. She got a smile that it sings to me, reminds me of childhood memories...........
7. I could be mean, I could be angry, in all I could be just like you..........
8. Once more I'll say good-bye too you, thing happen, but we don't really know why......
9. I am an arms dealer fitting you with weapons in the form of words.........
10. I'll try, she said as he walked away, try not to lose you...............
11. We take sour sips, from life's lush lips........
12. Save me the skin that`s stretched across your bones the scent that lacks the innocents I know.........
13. Take me down to the paradise city where the grass is green and the girls are pretty.......
14. Kidnap mister sandy claws? I wanna do it................
15. Hey there, I know it's hard to feel like I don't care at all.........
16. Bah, Bah, Bah, Bah, When I watched you wanna fuck you right where you're standing.......
17. Seem to stop my breath, my head on your chest waiting to cave in.......
18. I never fear the unexpected until I felt myself in this peculiar place......
19. I think we have an emergency, I think we have an emergency......
20. I can't escape this hell, so many times I tried........
21. Hurtful words from my enemies of the last five years, what's it like to die alone?..
22. Get down! Get down! I'm lieing to myself and this dagger's my excuse......
23. My hands are searching for you my arms are outstretched towards you......
24. On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair......
25. Alright now, from the top! She wouldn't spit on me if I was on fire........
26. Sit tight I'm gonna need you to keep time, just snap, snap, snap your fingers for me....
27. So close no matter how far, couldn't be much more from the heart........
28. She was more like a beauty queen from a movie scene.....
29. I can tell by the way that you're yelling her name it's more then a friendly game.....
30. Darkness coats us. The smell of fall. Changing season.......
31. Black enchanting eyes, cut through my heart with no regret or sign of life......
32. I've been traveling for so long, so lost 'till I stumbled upon two roads in font of me......
33. Something isn't right, I can feel it again, feel it again.....
34. Buddy you're a boy make a big noise playing in the street gonna be a big man someday..
35. Somewhere life is good and things go as they should, it's hard to find........

GOOD LUCK GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
December 1st, 2008 at 05:34pm