"You Think You're F*cking John Lennon"

NEW GLASSJAW SONG!!!!!!!

Holy... wow.... amazing stuff. I was expecting them to be all toned down since Palumbo has been focused on Head A for the last few years, but they're as brutal as ever. Go here if you're interested in hearing their new song, "You Think You're Fucking John Lennon". A drum loop will start a few seconds after you get on the site (or longer, depending on your Internet speed.) After a little bit of that, the song'll start and scare the crap outta you, but then you'll be smiling from ear to ear.

Now, on another note, am I the only one who thinks that Keith Richards isn't just a wrinkly old drug addict? I actually think he's pretty rad and drugs totally helped him out. I mean, he's like a hundred years old (only, not really) and he's not dead from the drugs yet.

This made me chuckle slightly:

"...how come Keith Richards still walks? Explain that Mr. Surgeon General! You never mention Keith do you? Aah, a lttle hole in the theory there! Surgeon General says "Drugs are bad -drugs are evil!...except for that guy, they work real good for him -but the rest of you..." Keith Richards is shooting heroin into his eyeballs and still touring alright! I'm getting mixed signals! I picture nuclear war and two things surviving; Keith and cockroaches! *does Keith Richards impression* "Where did everybody go-o? I saw a bright light and thought we were ho-ome..."
--Bill Hicks, 'Dangerous' audio 1990
December 2nd, 2008 at 01:34am