Tyler.. <3

Sorry is a 5 letter word with a million definitions. You could feel bad about somthing and say it mean to apologize or you could just say it out of instinct and it mean nothing. Well its a word that im tired of hearing. Its a word that can be said way too easily and way to many times. Sorry just isn't enough anymore.

Ok. Now about Tyler...

Hes an AMAZING guy. he makes me feel special (In a good way) he also makes me feel loved in a way (Don't ask me what way cause i really don't know.. I know its good but it kinda scares me) We were just recently talking about seeing a movie that he doesn't think he'd like and it just so happens to my favorite movie.. ahah.. well I think he may watch it with me.. I sure hope he does... This guy well hes seems to like me for who i an and not what he thinks he can get me to do with him.

Theres only a few problems with this amazing guy.. 1. He has a girlfriend and I won't tel him to break up with her because really if he really does like me he would break up with her. 2. Would be that he goes to a different school but we text and talk alot so i think we would be ok.. and 3. is i only get to see him like once a week and the moment but i think if we ever started dating that we could make it work and see each other more.

I havn't really said anything about the guy form my pasy.. but i just thought i would ad that i am official done with him. he helped me realize that i would be too much trouble and pain and that is is NOT worth it. especially when i think i like someone as much as if not more than him... so.. yea.. although i recently got an inbox from a guy that says he is "one of those guys" and that a journal entry of mine caught his eye when a certain person commented on it... :) well.. i want to tell that guy something.. Make that certain someone see the old you.. she misses you.. at least thats what she told me.

Well i think im a whiny teenager but IDK.
December 2nd, 2008 at 02:28pm