Which plot is better? rather... which plot do you guys prefer? :)

This...

One of those things that give humanity a bond of an incredibly powerful strength is that which strongly flows through the heart, undoubtedly thicker than water -- blood.

Just when the young girls Addie and Kim thought they had finally overcome the most painful of the circumstances they had ever have to face -- that which had compelled them, especially during their childhood, to stop believing in fairy tales and happily ever afters -- they had no idea that there was yet another blow from the past which could push them to the edge of the sisterhood they once cherished, and could even cause them to lose their faith on the familial love they once knew -- both of which they may even doubt to have ever existed at all.

---
or this?

Jesse’s early childhood wasn’t what a child deserves. Almost every dreadful truth that was needed to be revealed was exposed to her at such an early age. She had to open her young and stinging eyes to a painful reality, at that period when young girls like her are still meant to believe on happy-ending fairy tales. It was a long and excruciating emotional process, and before she could fully make it to emotional relief, life has yet something poorer in store for the innocent girl, as if it won’t stop until she sees the nasty reality behind all the fancy and happy fairy tales the grown-ups tried to enlighten her with.

Jesse’s father had abandoned her, and her mother had another daughter from another man. When the two girls turned 10, they were obliged to live in the same house with their mother, they were fine… well, at least at the beginning they were. As both girls tried to accept each other, everything in the world tries with powerful persistence to break them apart: the people around them, the circumstances, at some times themselves and even the boundary line that separates the living from the dead tried to make its way between them. But there’s this one thing not of the world but is found inside them that makes them want to keep on telling the world that the other is her sister, and that they will always be sisters, even if everything—scientifically or logically-speaking—shows that their sisterhood is only “half and never complete."

---

I've made the first plot a while ago at school, I made the second one last February XD
I want to know which of the two mibbians prefer :]
December 4th, 2008 at 11:33am