What The World IS Coming To...

I wish I knew, but this journal won't focus on the apocalypse, genocide, global warming, or anything along those lines. No way, I'm going to give the spotlight to something far more important.

Alright, it's been well-established that I work in a night club and honestly, it's only been recently that I have complained about that. I love the people I work with, I like being at a place where I can dance (and get paid to dance, but without a stripper connotation), and make great money.

Today, Thursday, December 4th 2008, we were all sent an e-mail, that kind of makes me question the people on planet Earth.

I do love when bachelor/bachelorette parties come in to celebrate because it's a great way to make fast tips, effortlessly. However, this one comes with a special theme. It seems that the groom is having his bachelor party while the bride is having her stagette, same place and same time. That's fine, stranger things have happened. Here's the deal: The bride is African Canadian and the groom is Caucasian (who cares? Love is love), and because of that and the fact that they're having a winter- themed wedding, the theme for their parties is: HOT CHOCOLATE & WHIPPED CREAM!

Does nobody else think that's a little funny? Just a tad.

Best thing is, they've rented out the whole club, so aside from it being decorated, we also have to comply with costumes instead of uniform. They're segregating us waitresses, the African Canadian girls are "the hot chocolate" and the white girls are "whipped cream", so I don't know what I'm supposed to wear, any suggestions? I am whipped cream.

The guys are all wearing brown shorts with cotton marshmallows placed somewhere.

I don't know, I just think this theme beats the hell out of "Under The Sea."

So, outfit suggestions?

- M.
December 5th, 2008 at 06:34am