Yet when I come crawling, I'm crawling with style...

It's awfully odd to come back on here after being away for so long. I was reading through my profile and it's like talking to the Caitlin of 2008- the one who labeled herself and seemed to think that her life could be summed up with lyrics. I came back today after My Chemical Romance showing their faces in my iTunes shufle, thus giving me the urge to type "I'm not okay" into Google, which took me to a fansite with links to Mibba, so here I am. I've changed my profile now- lazily, I'll admit, just copying and pasting my Livejournal profile with the odd tweak here and there- and I've uploaded some new photos, seeming to realise in the process how much I love my red coat! But that's not really to do with anything.

A lot has happened since I've last been on here- 2008 has been a year so full of happenings that it's bursting at the seams, and yet it's gone so quickly. Heath Ledger, a wonderful actor, and Mark Speight, a prominent part of my childhood, both passed away, God rest them. Russell Brand resigned from his BBC Radio 2 show, leaving a number of people never to know what will become of Matthew Morgan. Billie Piper and her husband Laurence Fox had a baby, as did Pete Wentz and his wife Ashlee. David Tennant announced his decision to leave Doctor Who. And meanwhile, in my real life, I lost and gained a number of friends. I cried the last tear of two years worth of heartbreak, and finally moved on from my ex. My Dad and my baby sister were both in hospital within a few months of each other. My brother moved out. I had my first taste of Vodka- and, as expected from me, I didn't even like it.

I started a story that has become something of an epic within the right communities. I found and soon after met and kissed my idol, the beautiful and talented Sue Denim. I realised my favourite band, and the style that suits me. I realised that it doesn't matter if someone doesn't like me- because there are a lot of people who do. People instinctively mind what someone says to them- emotional well being relies of positive relationships. But all we need is to look at the positives- someone loves you, even if it's not the person that you love. Someone thinks you're beautiful, even if you yourself doesn't. And there is someone who is right now going through the exact thing as you. Someone is as happy as you, as sad, as angry, as drunk, as sober, as distraught. Someone understands, and one day you'll be able to understand someone else who's going through what you went through.

It's not over yet- but if you've had a good 2008, I hope your prosperity continues. And if it's been hard for you- all the best, and I hope that things will get better soon.

All my love.
December 5th, 2008 at 01:45pm