I've Been Making Things...

These little guys, to be precise.
Image
And I'm quite proud of them. Especially Bat. Under that cape he's got a waistcoat and the cape is fully lined. Plus I love the shiny black fabric I used for his cape. It looks kind of glittery in the right light.
But the best thing about them, and the worst for my eyesight, is that fact that they're so tiny. In comparison. They fit perfectly in my hands.

Having finished school for the year, I find myself with way too much time on my hands. So right now I'm trying to figure out how to make some Christmas cards using the very limited supplies I can find in the office. So far I've used some old, religious-y [nothing against them, I'm just not religious] and overtly cutesy cards, and cut them in half to make little cards, and I'm thinking about covering them with this very pretty red gift wrap we bought. Look! a picture! There's something very fun about cutting Santa and puppies in half. Go figure.

In other, much less interesting news, I've been sick lately. Major immune system shut-down and what-not. What started as a cold, turned into stomach pains, turned into vomiting, and then my body decides that the new skin growing to cover a scratch on my chin is evil and must not survive, and it starts stopping the blood-flow to the new skin, and then it falls off and the scratch gets worse.
Oh and my kidneys hurt. But that has much more to do with the sugar-binge I've been on lately. Which is why I compared the size of little batty-boy to a can of creaming soda, it was the first thing at hand.
My dentist hates me, I assure you. But he's getting very rich so he shouldn't complain.
December 6th, 2008 at 06:35am