Things that can sometimes suck..

Okay, so right now, I'm at my friend's house (hello there friend ;) ) (yes I actually just said that to her). Anyway, I love to write novels and short stories (that end up being not-so-short), and poems, too . . . sometimes.
And, sometime soon, I want to start writing a book, but I don't know what to write about. I absolutely hate writers block!!!! *angry face*
So yes, usually I write about stuff I know (like past experiences) but, it turns out, it starts to seem like I'm writing the same thing over and over again, so I want to try something new. . . . And that can be difficult. *sigh*
Anyway, the other thing that, well, doesn't suck is . . . . ..
CHRISTMAS IS COMINGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry about that.
And, my friend just added something that doesn't suck whatsoever is . . . . .
TWILIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (as you may have guessed from my profile background thingy)
So, yeah, thank you for reading my completely random journal entry and keep reading because sometime soon, at least I'm hoping, my writers block will fade and an idea will fall from the sky and hit me in the head. (and I will also post some old stuff that I wrote for school and so on and so forth...)

Bye

**Bella
December 7th, 2008 at 07:19am