Digestion Compared to Being Happy. This Title Makes No Sense, But I Love My Theory...

I have a theory on being happy, it includes a body.

We go into a black hole, ie. the mouth, we get sucked down deeper and deeper until we hit the stomach, where some parts of us gets taken away by the acid.
After that, we get put through the small intestine where we get no space, no air to breathe, little room to change.

Then comes the change as we pass through the big intestines, we have more room, we can change and we can breathe. The final stage is the lovely 'pooping out' of us. There is finally light at the end of the tunnel(Haha) and then we have complete freedom of ourself and our choices, we can be happy, finally.

That's my little theory on why it's better to wait out the bad parts because there is something better. Some people want to be passed through the body in a day, but it's not possible. Unless you're a miracle worker.

Coming out of a bad patch takes time, courage and effort: nothing which can be summed up in a day. You need to get back down further into the dark until you can finally feel ready to sort things out.

Others just decide to continue going into a bad patch and back out when they like. Some for attention, some just because they have no direction.

I was someone that went back further to come out of the other end and I can say that going backwards to move forward was possibly one of the best things I have done so far. It has been a year and I'm still not done changing. I like more things about myself this year than I did last year, I have learnt alot about things, I have found ways to cope, I've found ways of being expressive.

When people don't commit themselves to a change and expect something to happen, nothing will. I went through a phase where I wondered who I was without my past and I learnt that there are 5 phases, the fourth being a feeling of losing an identity. I cannot tell you the amount of comfort I got from knowing that I wasn't alone when I thought it. In reality, i wasn't losing an identity, I was just changing it.

You can't erase the past, but you can plan the future.
December 7th, 2008 at 07:25pm