Updating My Stories

Hey everybody, how are all of you? I'm doing okay, I s'pose. I know a lot of you are very anxious to keep reading my "You're just another dumb blonde... that's why" story. And I thank you all so very much for being so extremely patient. I truly appreciate that! I'm also glad that so many of you have still stuck with me. Now, the reason I haven't been updating is mainly caused by three things.

1) I just started high school and, HOLY CRAP, I've been as bust as anything. Especially with my music as well. I just wanted to point out, those things come before updating! But it's all winding now for Christmas, so I should have tons of time to update.

2) I do have the next part written... it's just not typed yet! So I gotta move my lazy ass and sit down in front of the computer with my book and type.

3) For some reason, I've lost some of my inspiration to write... maybe because I don't really like them as much any more, or it could because of some stuff I've got going on in my life.

So, I just wanted ot inform you all, that I am continuing my story and that I'm going to be trying to update... just hang tight, you've all been doing a wonderful job of it!

Thanks so much!

Michaela
December 7th, 2008 at 11:43pm