Are YOU a true fan of you fave bands??

Ok, so I was looking up All Time Low videos a while back and stumbled across a profile that stated 'Your not a true fan of All Time Low unless you know what "Lullabies" means to Alex'

Now, it's cool to know what a certain song means to a band member, but even if you don't does not mean your not a true fan.

In fact, if you know EVERYTHING about them, and you've never actually met them, then your a stalker. You don't have to know sh*t about the band, and you can still be a true fan.

Here is what I think makes you a TRUE fan of a band:

1: you support them through EVERYTHING

2: You don't only like them for their looks (cough cough GROUPIES cough cough)

3: You don't diss their girlfriend's/fiance's/wife's just because your jealous, there's a slim chance you'll ever MEET the band, let alone DATE them. JUST BE HAPPY THAT THEY ARE HAPPY!

OH! and I have an example of what is NOT a true fan:

People stopped listening to Avenged Sevenfold because Matt stopped screaming.

^That would be my favorite example, considering I am a HUGE fan of A7X. Granted, I've only been a fan since City of Evil, but I still love their old stuff and the new.

So, if you read this, comment it. Tell me what YOU think, even if you just want to give me a big Fu*k You for writing this.
December 9th, 2008 at 12:23am