Nightmare and My Israeli Drama. In Other Words HELP ME!

So its 5:29 AM right now. I went to bed at 11 PM because I was totally wiped. I woke up at 4 AM yesterday even though I went to bed at 12....hmph go figure.
So has anyone seen the movie The Happening? The one with Mark Wahlberg and directed by M.Night.Shamalan.
Well if you have that was what my dream was about. Thankfully I didn't see anybody kill themselves I just saw them start walking backwards and shit till some how I managed to get and a group of people into an unaffected area. That was soon affected obviously. So we went from being inside to outside. That was the weird thing we were inside. In the movie it was located outside. My dream switched to me inviting this girl Jolie that I used to model for to a going away party after my group hijacked a car for supplies.
So with Jolie it went to a black Myspace page. Where I left a comment asking her if she wanted to go to a going away party for me. She could bring a friend. Then I woke up. So now I'm here after checking if people were alive... no one is up so yeah. This totally doesn't help the insanely worried feeling I had Friday night that kept me up.
In 20 days I'm leaving to go to Israel. To be honest I'm kind of scared. Like what if something bad does happen? I know that nothing bad will happen due to the amount of security I will have with me but still there is that small chance.
I'm going on a birthright trip for 10 days. So basically I get a free 10 day trip exploring Israel. I will be hanging out with the soldiers and I think maybe some politicians that should be pretty cool.
I know a kid in Israel. His name is David. I really really like him... like a lot. I'm pretty sure if he wasn't living in Israel or I wasn't living in US we'd be together. But he is also in the IDF. The IDF is the Israeli Defense Force. Basically in other words; Its the Israeli Army. He has to serve a mandatory 3 years. It sucks kind of. Like I know that there is a small chance of me seeing him on my trip.
It sucks honestly. A part of me wants to see him. But, then there is a part of me that is so nervous and scared to see him. Like what am I supposed to do when I see him? Jump into his arms and kiss him? Well a part of me thinks that is a good idea. Another part not so much. Like I barely know him. I just talk to him 24/7. I only know what he looks like with his extremely long beautiful hair. He doesn't have that anymore. Now it's that old fashioned army crew cut. It went from being mid chest to about a centimeter long. That is a huge drastic change. I'm not gonna know what he looks like. It fucking sucks. It really does suck.
He has been the only person to break through my walls. Like all of my walls. Granted there are still 2 or 3 left. But still, the amount he has broken through amazes me. To top it off he is half way around the world. So when I'm feeling lonely I can't just call him or walk to his house to be held or to just here his voice. I have to wait every Friday and Saturday for a chance that might not even happen. Sometimes he is home every weekend and then Sometimes he is home every other weekend. It is a horrible feeling not knowing if he's okay or not. I just want to know he is happy and he is okay. I mean sure boot camp is hell but I just want him to be happy. I want to know that in the midst of this horrible event that he is still laughing. Still being the David that I know. Which by the way, last time I talked to him, it sounded like that. He told his army Sergeant "Fuck You". I couldn't believe he said that; But in a way I could. It seems like something both him and I would do. Funny huh?.
I have a lot more to write about but I think I'm going to take a break and try to sleep some of it off. This is already a lot to read. It is only 6:03 AM. So I just did a little over 30 minutes of writing. Woo hoo. I would love to hear perspectives on this. I think it might help me. So please and thank you.
December 10th, 2008 at 12:07pm