Journal Entry 7

Today was one of the worst days i have EVER had.

At school, i was ill - i had a headache, was going from hot to cold and felt so sick.

I embaressed myself in english - i had to show everyone how to make an origami sleeping dog. I messed the dog up and even before that had happened, i was laughed at by several people in the class...and not in a nice way either.

In p.e. i damaged my hip badly and even now the stabbing pain wont go away.

After school, i was going to walk home with 2 of my best friends, but they went off without me, one of them saying "I'm not walking with HER!" and the other storming ahead with her.

So i was walking home, my hip hurting like hell, my 2 best mates running away from me and to top it all off, there were these boys.

First they were throwing their p.e. bags at me. Then they were spitting at me. As they continued to do this, they took the piss out of me, both behind my back and coming up to me and harassing me.

I cried nearly the whole way home.

It was so painful, both mentally and physically.

I really didn't think i would be able to cope...and tbh, i didn't.

Luckily, i have fine acting skills so my parents didn't guess that i'd been upset or hurt.
(also luckily i had tissues to wipe the spit off my coat and trousers)

Well, anyways, i just needed to get that out, and i suppose Mibba is the best place to say it because not many people on here i know in real life so there will be no-one bugging me about it in school or whenever.

Anyways, thanks for reading. If you'd like to comment it would be much appriciated seeing as i need cheering up.

Thanks

x
December 11th, 2008 at 10:17pm