Friday, December 12

Okay so a lot has happened in the past few days. Wednesday my now x-girlfriends x-boyfriend was flirting with her a lot right in front of me. Then she called me the next day saying we had to talk. Now she just called me and just told me she thought it would be beater if we broke up...
We started dating back in September. I'm still having a hard time with this it was just out of no where. I could walk down to the ice rink and talk to her but that's like a mile away and she would be gone by the time i got there. I don't know why this is bugging me so much I knew we would break up eventually. Were only in high school. But it still hurts a lot. This is the first relationship i have had in over 2 years where I have felt like this. After Kd broke up with me i kinda just built my own little fortress around my heart so that i wouldn't get hurt like that again. I had dated 6 girls sins then and shes the only one get past it. I feel like she took a knife to me. I know life goes on and I'll get over it and everything will be okay. But right now I feel like the worlds ending. I knew it was going to happen i told my friend Kelly that to day at lunch that she was going to break up with me. I don't know why it hurts so bad. I have been getting my self ready for the call all day. But it still cut so deep. I did so well keeping my self unattached from people keeping my self from getting hurt. Then she walked right past all the walls I had built up to keep her out. I actually trusted her a lot. I have told her things that I wouldn't even tell my best friend. The hole time i knew i was setting my self up for this fall but never thought it would happen.
December 13th, 2008 at 03:27am