New Stories!!!

Hey everyone!

I've been coming up with sooo many awesome story ideas, but I decided to wait to start publishing because I keep falling behind on my other ones :/ So I've decided to give everyone a preview of what's coming up from DarkestxSynx026 in the future!

I'll Justify My Reasons With Your Blood featuring Avenged Sevenfold, this will be yet another horror story, but it will follow a different kind of plot line. The boys are out for revenge and they won't stop until she's dead.

Honey This Mirror Isn't Big Enough For The Two Of Us featuring My Chemical Romance, a story about the horrors of sibling rivalry. What happens when Mikey's girlfriend is tricked into thinking he cheated on her and runs to Gerard for comfort? Big trouble.

Love You To Death featuring Escape the Fate, this story is a heart-wrenching tragedy. A girl has been in love with Ronnie Radke, only he doesn't know of her existence whatsoever. Will he finally notice her once she's lying on her deathbed?

Situations Are Irrelevant Again, the sequel to Situations Are Irrelevant!!!

And there will be several one-shots too:

"Classified" (I'm not sure who this will feature yet)

"Not Loving You Is Harder Than You Know" (Zacky Vengeance)

A one-shot for Jinx!!

"The Call" (Synyster Gates)

"Christmas With A7X"

So basically lots of stuff to look forward to in the next few weeks! I'm probably going to need to some people to be characters in some of these, so please if anyone wants to be in one of these stories or any of my other ones, drop a comment here, send me an inbox, or write on my proflie page

Thanks for reading!!

<3 DarkestxSynx026 :)
December 13th, 2008 at 07:40pm