It be MY life! (2)

Ok so if you read my last journal it talked about my weight loss and how it's coming. (Get your mind out of the gutter!)
Soo over the last two weeks I've lost about 2 and a half pounds and to tell you the truth I've totally fallen off the wagon. BUT I'm trying to get back on. This is all because of a pair of jeans I bought. They're a size 12 and they ALMOST fit me. This is like major to me because when I started in September I was a size 18! Oh and did I mention, they're skinny jeans!! OH YEAH !!

Before, I would have Never even thought I would be able to wear, let alone pull off skinny jeans. I'm pretty damn proud of my self. The jeans also lit a spark under my butt so that when my friend comes home from college he will be impressed and he'll actually LOOK at me.

I realize this is totally an absurd thought because 1) he's one of my brothers best friend and thus has known me FOREVER and 2) why would he even care, it's totally useless to have this little crush on him but I do.

WOW was that just me or did that sound like a plot to a multitude of stories on this site. Girl secretly has a cruch on boy, that crush is totally stupid, and she changes who she is to be noticed by him.... egad!! I'm really not that shallow am I !!

Any whooo
As always you can ask me about anything relating to this or just talk to me about it I don't care. I'm totally open about it!!
December 14th, 2008 at 05:24am