Just How Messed Are God's 'People'?

**DISCLAIMER**: I am not talking about all christian people, mainly just the WBC and a few others. Nothing (in my opinion) comes even close to comparing with these guys, that's for sure. So I don't mean any offense, unless you are like thesefucked up ignorant bastards people.

WATCH THISRIDICULOUS VIDEO BEFORE READING THE BLOG...IT'LL MAKE SENSE THEN. I BY NO WAY WHATSOEVER AGREE WITH THIS "CHURCH"



You know... All the times I've gone to church all I hear is "God Loves You" So.. What the fuck is this shit? I hear all the time that God is forgiving and will always love you so why is it if you choose to do something like say for example a women falls in love with another women is TOTALLY BREAKING the 'rules'.

I believe the Christian community to be a total joke. They say all this bullshit and then as soon as someone does something that just doesn't settle right with a christian person it becomes a total 'hate' fest, I thought christians were supposed to be about the love?

If God really loved us like every christian person says he does why would he send us to a place like hell? And God made you a certain way, so if you turned out to be gay, bi, or a lesbian wouldn't that be just the way God made you. I mean he wouldn't allow you to feel those kind of feelings toward someone of the same sex if he didn't want you too. It's totally barbaric for these "christians" to go up and protest the funeral of a dead solider who gave his life for his country just because he was gay.

Who cares if someone is gay or not? I mean these Christians really have no business going around and parading these signs because what one chooses to do in the bedroom with their loved one has nothing to do with them whatsoever. And hey, you see two guys maybe holding hands or sharing a kiss in public does not mean you have to pull out your "God Hates Fags" and "Thank God For Aids" signs. You don't have to like it but you don't have to go at it like these christians do.

So FUCK EVERYONE who does this shit and still calls themselves a christian cos' that is not what God stands for and YOU KNOW IT. Just accept the fact that the world isn't made up of clones and that people have different life styles from you and GET OVER IT!XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

Sorry for this whole thing it's just I was watching one youtube video that lead to another and finally landed me with this one. I watched it and had to vent and figured mibba blogging is just what I'll do from now on, so be watching out cos' there will definitely be more to come from me.

~Memzi
December 14th, 2008 at 08:56am