3rd Worst Day of '08

My computer seems to be playing all my favorite songs right now. I put it on shuffle and it’s as if my dream playlist suddenly appeared. It’s really hitting an inspirational note in me.

I’m thanking the shuffle gods as we speak.

Well as usual I’m only writing a journal because I have a writer’s block that I am desperately trying to alleviate…and because I have some things that I desperately need to get off my chest.

Friday had to have been one of the worse days of the entire year for me. I won’t go into detail because I believe it’s kinda awkward to share my deep seeded feelings on a site where anyone is able to read them.

But to put it simply I think it was ranked #3 in my worse days of ’08 list. I don’t even like mentioning #1 and #2.

Anyways I feel stupid and…hurt…and it wasn’t even that big of a deal at first but I guess it just blew up in my face.

*sigh*

To say the least I’m dreading Monday and am expecting the worst. And all before the week before Winter break.

It isn’t exactly how I imagined? But what is now-a-days.

On the plus side…um actually I don’t think there’s a plus side, but maybe it’s just because I’m acting like a bit of a pessimist at the moment.

Hopefully this will all pass by Christmas time.

-Meghan
December 14th, 2008 at 09:32am