FINALLY! Someone might care!

I wrote this to a boy I like. There's actually a little more to the story than "I like him" , but I really don't wanna say. Please! Read this and tell me what you think!!

Please!

Dear _____,

I wrote you this letter to explain what I was thinking. Don't worry, this isn't going to be some long, boring, drawn out letter about how "I like you a-lot" and "we should go out". This letter is more... informational.

Well, let's start with what we already know, shall we? I like you, a-lot. I think you're cute, smart, funny, and a very talented actor/singer. (I actually believe that, just to let you know). You're tall. (lol)

Next, what you don't know. When I told you I liked you and you didn't freak out, make a face, or laugh at me, I felt like someone finally took my feelings seriously for once. I realized that maybe, at least once, a person doesn't look at me as ugly, or selfish, or retarded, or a freak. Someone might care! Someone may think of me as smart, or talented, or rational, or cute (maybe)!

Just maybe, for once, someone looked at me as the person on the inside and not the horrific disaster of an exterior shell on the outside. Maybe, for once, someone cared about my feelings for them, and my opinion (Excluding family. I know they love me very much).

This is probably too much, right? You probably think that I'm just a young girl that just has a crush and will get over it, right? Probably.

You have to know, though. You have to know that I felt liked for once, and maybe, appreciated. (You can't see me right now, but I'm sitting here writing and bawling my eyes out.)

Please, just take this into mind. I know you have other things to do right now and I know you probably don't care, but I need to tell someone, or I might explode. (Plus, last I heard, you already have a girlfriend.)

Thank you, Kevin. Thank you. I may have only known you for a few months, but in that short time, you and the rest of AAW have made me feel like I belong somewhere. Thank you.

Sincerely and truly from the deepest depths of my heart-shaped box,

___ ________.
December 15th, 2008 at 01:30am