Wishing Time Would Erase Itself !

As the days seem to grow longer. I seem to always wonder if i'll ever get you back into my life. Now, your just not here and its eating me inside and i'm not sure how much longer I can hide the pain. I keep telling myself i'm over you it has been five months and I should be over you. I liked you more than I ever liked anyone in the world. I think that if I made a move on accually asking you out and dating you before you told me to leave you alone. You left me in the dark. you are now so Distance. you got arrested for drugs(pills) at school. You won't be coming back to march 2009 and now i'm not sure if thats long enough. I'm not sure if i like you anymore. The moment I see you again what i feel for you might all change again. It did that first day of school august 27 when i caught you staring at me at lunch you might not know that I saw that and i do. and then at the baybonfire you never seemed to travel that far away from where me and my friends stood. it seemed like you were always still going to be there but now only 20 feet away and now i have myspace normally if this was two years ago you would have blocked my messages form reaching you but this time around you dont this time around between you and me seem differnt. your still so distant anymore now you dont have a phone anymore, you dont have a life your grounded.

you know i would of had sex with you thats how much i cared for you how far i was willing to go. the pictures were just a small part of it. and im glad i had the chance to let you see those. I dont regret sending them and if i could have you back i would send you more but idk if ill ever get the chance anymore. ever agian maybe this summer this will all change.

i hope it will i hope i wont feel this longing and sadness forever.
December 19th, 2008 at 01:56am