Christmas Break. Finally.

Have you ever wanted to go to a place so bad it hurt? That's kind of how I feel right now. It's like if I don't go to that one place, I'm going to die or something. I don't know. I think I'm going insane. Haha.

We're off for Christmas break. Thank, God. I've invited my best friend over for Chanukah, and we're having my brother's girlfriend over Christmas Day. She's a sweet girl. And my friend gets so excited when I invite her for Chanukah, baha. For Christmas Eve, we're going to my Grandmother's house. I hope it's cold. I hate Florida. And for the first time in years we're home on Christmas day, and we're going to open our presents in the morning and around the tree, just like when we were kids.

What are you doing for the holidays?

I already know most of what I'm getting. It's just clothes, and some perfume. My mom likes to go Christmas shopping and let us pick out what we want and then she'll wrap it up and put it under the tree. But, my brother and I snuck in the closet and looked at all of them again, anyways. I miss being a kid.

I made all my friends Christmas presents, too. They're not getting them until January.

x)
December 20th, 2008 at 04:28am