So [S]he Said Would It Be Alright If We Sat And Talked For A Little While?

Anywayyy, I was hanging out with Maxine and we went to Eric's house. And his uncle answered the door and he was in the bathroom taking a dump right? So we had to wait outside while he was doing that... And like a minute later Maxine gets this text from him that says "What the hell do you guys want?"

Haha that was hilarious.

So she asks him to hurry up and come outside. So he ends up taking like ten minutes in there. And he finally comes outside and he's wearing socks, blue skinnies and some band t shirt. I'm thinking like He doesn't look like he just took the longest dump in the world... His face should be all red or something... Right?

He was acting all cool and whatever. And I've never been to his house so he doesn't let us in. He closed the door and stands out side asking us what we want and how he's not in the mood to hang out. And Max and I start whining and he gets all pissy and opens the door to go back inside and we're like shouting for him not to go inside "Wait, no! Eric! WAIT!" And he slams the door shut. And we're really sad about it.

So they're still texting eachother, cos like when he closed the door on us we were just sitting outside on his porch for another fifteen minutes waiting for him to return... He never did. That loser. He's so stubborn.
December 20th, 2008 at 05:51am