Yes or no? Doesn't matter cause here we go

Hey, I rhymed.....

(did I spell that wrong? Yes, well, nobody cares right? Yes, no? Whatever)

Alright here is the current delimma.

So there's this person... and I kinda, nah really like em and I'm debating whether or not to randomly kiss them. Now before you yell yes, or say I'm a sissy, tell me to ask them out first, whatever you were going to say (even if it was something along the lines of "Oh God, not another stupid love life drama") you gotta know the back round information.

This girl is amazing and every one says were the "parents". So its a running joke that we wear wedding rings and stuff like her sitting in my lap sorta thing. I mean everyone knows its a joke but I like it. Yeah okay I know I flirt a bit, lot, but this is different... confusing if you will.

If it was only that then yeah mybe I would but see she's moving in January and we really only have christmas break and untill the end of the term in Jan. So I don't want to make this harder for her especially because I have problems with long distance relationships and I suck at comittment. I don't want that for her but I really want to.

I thought of just kissing her cheak before she leaves because then I could pass most of it off as a goodbye, but the problem with that is that her parents would probably freak out.

anyone wanna help.

- Crayon Eater
December 20th, 2008 at 06:05am