Xmas weekend and Shiz

Saturday morning I'm woken up to
"Jac... Hun... JACLYN!"
I role over and pratically knock my mum's lights out she's so frigging loud.

"What the fudge do you want, it's eight a fecking clock! AM!" Ugh

"Dad and I are going up to the Town Hall to Breakfast with Santa... you coming?"

I looked at her like she was flipping out of her gourd (I don't really know sometimes)

"I have to shower dumbass. Call me if Kat's there." *Que rolling over and snoring*

She left and I got up and showered. After that I brushed out my hair and got ready.
I called mum and she came to pick me up but the twist, she let me drive THIS [url]http://twitpic.com/ujio [/url] my baby!!! I love it and it has Four Wheel Drive.

I stayed up at the breakfast thing, with Kat's company, until 10:30 when it was over.

Then my Nana calls (Grandma in Italian) and tells us that she's bumping our 'family Christmas party' up to today at 11:30. Screw my day much? So now I have to be there, come back at like... 2 and then I have a teen Christmas party to be at at three... I'm supposed to snowmobile with my cousin Kat when she gets back from hockey at Phillips Andover. (like Phillips Exeter but in Andover haha). So I'm skipping the teen party (WAAH I wanted to go but heck with it) and snowmobiling with Kat.

But now I'm off to my Nana and Papa's for Christmas with uncle Jeff and aunt Cindy!

xoxo Jackie

MERRY CHRISTMAS PEOPLE WHO CELEBRATE IT!!
xxooxxoo
December 20th, 2008 at 05:59pm