I'm In Love With Cute Is What We Aim For's Lyrics. And a rant.

So, today I've been listening to CIWWAF for pratically three hours straight.
I swear, they have the must genuis lyrics, ever.
[I don't even think I spelt genuis right.]
Examples:
"I may be ugly, but they sure love to stare."
^Dude, thats the best line since sliced bread!
Its just.. amazing.
Plus their beats and melodies are extremely catchy, and you can't help but love them;
even if some random girl on myspace tells you that Shaant is a douchebag asshole.

And that leads me to a rant...;
Don't you just hate it when people are like, "OH MY GOSH! I SO LOVE (insert band name here)! (insert band member's name here) IS SOOOO HAWT!"
So, your like, "Yeah. He is. What songs do you like?"
And majority of the time, they only know the more popular songs. I'm not saying that you have to know the band to think their hot, or know a lot of songs just to love them... But come on, don't call a band your favorite, or be like "I'm in love with this band!" just becase you know one song.
If I offend you, I'm sorry.
But I honestly can't stand it when people only know the band because of their 'sell- out' [as I like to call it] song.
What I mean by 'sell-out' songs is, take for example; Metro Station with 'Shake It'.
[I seem to use Metro Station a lot in my examples... lol]. Shake it made them more mainstream, and therefore a lot of their 'biggest fans' knew them because of shake it. But if your one of the cool people who listened to more songs, and fell in love, thats okay.
I really don't know why I'm going on with this.
But.. I am. Haha.
To the people that only know the 'sell-out' songs; do me a favor? Go listen to more of that certain band's music. If you don't love it, stop saying you love the band and start saying you love the song.

Sorry, I'm a bitch.
This journal was probably overly- confusing to read.
XD
December 20th, 2008 at 09:19pm