New Story Idea.

So I know I have 3 stories going at the moment, and 1 on hiatus that will probably never be updated again and most likely deleted soon, unless people say otherwise. But I have a new story idea, actually I have about 5 story idea's and for each idea I've already written like a section for each. But one of those idea's I like quite a bit and am thinking of posting it as a new story.

The only problem I have is that whenever I start a new story you tend to not like the old ones as much, and I'm thinking it's like this for all story writers, but they just really want to get this new one out. So I want to know, should I post this new story or just wait till I finish some of my other ones, which are only still actually at the start. Before you decide I will tell you a bit about this new story idea of mine.

Title: Right Kind of Wrong
Characters: Joe Jonas, Madison Clark ; played by Ashley Greene and Nick and Kevin Jonas will both appear in the story, along with their parents.
Inspiration: One word, ever since I watched it Twilight. Yes I want to write a story about vampires, now In some parts the story may seem very similar to Twilight, but I'm hoping it won't fully turn out like another Twilight, instead with The Jonas Brothers.
The Jonas Brothers, are not in a band, they are normal people, well no they aren't they are vampires.

That's the main feel for the story, but since I've already written basically a first chapter to this story I will put in like a section of it.

I zipped up my last bag and took one last look around my bedroom. It was empty, absolutely bare, nothing in sight but the few boxes that had to be packed into the moving van. I sighed, and walked over to my window, and there in sight was beautiful Melbourne. The buildings beautifully outlined against the rising of the sun, I will miss this. I will miss the city, the noise, the people, the feeling.
...
My father, kept his family business, in the small town of Hepburn with a massive population of 375 people, well 376 now. My parents divorced a long time ago, when I was 7, now being 16 and heading into my senior year of high school. I know, the perfect time to be moving. I guess I will have to make a new start for myself, new friends, new school, new town, new Maddy. The city of Hepburn was nice, and cold, it snowed in the winter and very rarely reached above 20 degrees, my sort of weather. Just in Hepburn there was a lack of people and buildings and noise. I was definitely a city girl at heart, which is the reason my mother divorced my father; she wanted an upbeat city life, while he wanted to keep his family business running in the small country town.
...
My name, Madison Clark, but everyone calls me Maddy. I have pale skin, due to my not liking the sun and brown eyes. My hair falls just past my chest and is a dark brown colour. I’m not too skinny and I’m not overweight, making me your average weight. I was your average 16 year old height and had no abnormalities. I guess I got giving one blessing of having perfect skin, not one freckle or and imperfections. My style was jeans and any shirt, meaning I didn’t care much for style at all. Dresses were not my thing, and my hair either was in a messy pony tail or just left out. I tend to not wear much make up, probably only mascara and some eyeliner here and there, but that was all. Personality wise, I was quite sarcastic, but overall friendly, I was shy at times but knew how to stand my ground.


So do I post the new story ? Or hold back a bit ? Please tell me what you all think.

-ali.
December 21st, 2008 at 01:37pm