First Snowmobiling of the Season!

SOOO My cousin Kat and I finally found time last night to go out snowmobiling.

We went at like... 4pm outback of her house and it was sooo much fun!
Even after she was a dumbass and got stuck between two trees!!

I was riding around and I couldn't see her anywhere so I was like "Last place I did see her was... up back of the trailor." So I rode up back and low-and-behold her headlight was on so I stopped.

"Vroooo chu. Vrooo chu.." I just started laughing. She was stuck. She was reversing the 'sled'(as we call them) but it was giving out.

"What'd you do this time?" I laughed as I shut my sled off and walked over.

"Trees. Sled. What more do we need?" She laughed as she sat down on the sled.

"We should go find Phil(our uncle)." I said as she reversed and I pushed the front but had no luck.

"Ok sure.."

So after a a few more failed attemps she hopped on the back of my sled and I turned it on.

But before I hit the gas I just had to ask "Are you on?" And when I looked back she was like falling off the seat.

"Uh no... " She giggled as I shook my head. After she got on I gunned it and we rode down to Phil's house to get him to tow her out.

When we got down he was in the house with Missy (The black lab) and we couldn't find my dad anywhere. Since he'd been out with us earlier.

"Where's your dad?" Kat asked as Phil went into the back to get changed so he could tow her out.

"I have no clue.. Oh here he is.." I said as I saw the headlights to his fourwheeler crest the back hill.

He rode up and stopped then looked at my sled and asked "Whats going on?" Since we were at Phil's house, noone ever went down there other than his friends and my dad.

"Kat got stuck between two trees. OFF the trail so we came down to ask Phil to tow her out."

"Where's she stuck at?" My dad, with his awful grammar, asked me.

"Up on the ridge. Follow me. Come on K get on." I gestured to the back of my sled as she hopped on.

Now, my sled has a pull start, like a law-mower. So when she got on I pulled, and elbowed her in the chest.

"Thanks for the warning?" She laughed. My dad just sat there doubled over laughing as Kat and I led the way to her stuck sled.

BUt when we got up, all she did was reverse it and it came out. Stupid idiot.

WELL THAT WAS my first day of 'sledding' as we call it.

This afternoon should be more fun since it'll be lighter out!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Jackie
December 21st, 2008 at 03:30pm