I had the Best time tonight [:

I feel the need to tell somebody because everyone in my house went to sleep and I'm still wide awake O.O

So,
December 21?
I think it's the 21st.
Shit, i dont know xD

I waited around in the morning for my friend to pick me up.
I hadnt seen her for a week and thats 10 years in best friend time.

So we went to her house after dropping off some christmas gifts.
And we watched Teeth.
Have you seen that?

Seriously, it's gross.
It's gross in the sick porno way and the bloody gorey way.
Either way, it's funny as hell xD
Teeth in a vag that bites off dicks?
Come on, that's a classic.
(kidding!)

Then, we sat at her computer stalking the my chem boys on twitter. (oh like you don't xD)
Looked around at some Twilight stuff. (Oh shut up. It's taken the world by storm and in the process, millions of teenage girls hearts *swoon swoon*)
Made Retarded Supa Hero Bracelets and peter pan jumped. (Don't ask)

Went to K-Mart. Ate lunch. Watched a Christmas parade with her family.

I bet to anyone else, that sounds INCREDIBLY GAY/BORING.
But!
That is the beauty of it.

I had the most fun today that I've had in awhile simply because I was with the funnest person. I love how we can just be sitting there and bust out laughing at the most idiotic thing.

It's the best feeling in the world to me when you're posing in the middle of the toy aisle in Kmart with red and green lightsabers and showing your best friend your "coolest" jedi moves.

And we saw the prettiest sunset when we were waiting for the parade to start.
It was one of those moments where you know you'll never have one quite exactly the same as the one you're having at that second.

Sitting on the side of a closed off road, on a pink blanket on the grass, eating manapua with a crowd of people on all sides of you, with two trees silloutted in a back drop of a beautiful sunset, listening to Thank You for the Venom and rocking out on air guitars with your best friend.

It really doesn't get any better than that for me.
[:

How was your day?
December 22nd, 2008 at 09:17am