To Thoes Of Fate

I have thought and decided that there are 3 roads that teens take to become the future adults : those who have chosen there own fate, those who have let fate choose for them and those who leave there fate in others.

To Those Who Have Chosen There Own Fate

They are the go getters, the trend setters who you see in the hallway and have to do a double take because you see how different and unique they are. They decided what they want to wear, they want to do, set there goals, and go for it. They don't let life get them down because they know that life has just begun for them ; things will get better. The Brave Wisemen, I shall title them.

To Those Who Have Let Fate Choose For Them

These are the people who go with the flow, who don't care for the right or wrong. They are neutral.They let fate lead them to there destined place ; good or bad. They don't fight fate, they embrace it. We would naturally call these people lazy, dumb, too laid-back. But they aren't. They are Gamblers. Foolish Wisemen. Drifters. They let life decided.

To Those Who Leave Their Fate In Others

These are the true lazy ones, dumb ones, foolish followers. To leave your fate in the hands of others is equivalent to leaving in in the hands of the devil. You have no control ; people decided everything for you, you have no control. To mimic people's own fate does not lead to the same outcome yours will have. To copy someone is like cheating on a test, you learn nothing from it. These people are the True Fools. The Unlighted Ones.

Many Of Us May Not Know The Path We Take Currently. Some May Already Have. One Day You Will.

Jamie
December 22nd, 2008 at 06:59pm