Bad Days

Basically, I just really need something to vent into, and a journal online sounds like an extremely good idea.

So, the yesterday and today have been really bad for me.

Day one:
1. I have a boyfriend, kind of. And my gramma doesn't trust him so she decided to not let me see him. (this was awhile ago). well yesterday his mom called my gramma and they got into this whole argument thing, and now my boyfriend, me, his parents, and my gramparents are all going to COUNSELING. it's blowing everything way out of proportion.

2. I have an old lady friend who I somehow managed to offend without even knowing it. We usually invite her to Christmas dinner but I didn't really remember. So she asked me what my family was doing for Christmas, and I said something like, "We're just guna spend it like the three of us, kind of quiet, you know?" And it hurt her feelings and she called my grama and asked what she did wrong, and of course I feel bad about that!

3. I got into this big argument with my friend about how I've left my main group because they ignore me. Somehow, the blame got all turned around on me and it just kind of sucked.

Day 2:
1. I went to the neurologist and apparently I have migraines.

2. My gramparents are arguing and I don't know what about and it's scaring me. Maybe I'm blowing it out of proportion here but I watched my gramma divorce once and I don't want to watch it again. I'm not saying they're guna get divorced but it's still reall scary just because when they argue it brings back all the old memories.

So yeah, that's just what's been going on and it felt good to vent it out.
December 22nd, 2008 at 07:49pm