Decieving.

If I took one look at my town, if I didn't know anything about it, I'd say it was a cute little town where everyone knows everyone and everyone gets along with everyone. There aren't any gangs, or soners and everyone's poor, but they have enough money to get by on. That's what I'd think. But I know better.

Our town is infested with gangs. Crips, Bloods, West Side Assasins, you name it, we have it. Nobody really likes anybody, and we're to lazy to get to know anybody, or learn anything about them. We all pretty much despise each other and we ahve a seious clique problem in the school system. The teachers don't notice, as usual, but they could try.

The teachers don't really understand us, and we don't think they need to. The teachers don't care and we can do whatever they want. None of the adults in our town know anything about the gangs.

I can honestly say that I am afaraid to walk through my town. The gangs jump random people and don't even know who they are. I'm afraid that I'm going to get hurt. My town sucks. Our town council doesn't seem to notice that there's graffiti everywhere in the city. It's like we're a hicktown version of L. A. only with smaller murder numbers and crimes.

Not every town is like this. Neg. and West I. doon't have any of there problems. We do. There's people in my class who are genuinely nice people, but they're in gangs. One of my own friends is a stoner and it's really sad that our town sunk to this level.

I can't wait until I get out of here.
December 22nd, 2008 at 10:41pm