Reality TV Show Girls.

So I'm watching VH1 and I just happen to see the commercial for Rock of Love Bus. Don't get me wrong, I love Bret Michaels but this has been bugging me ever since Flavor of Love.

It's come to my attention that all these girls on these shows are, and I'm sorry if one of you guys are reading this now, sluts! I can't stand them! They automatically hate each other and almost nobody gets along and they're always sleazing around. It just bugs me a lot because, shouldn't they have more dignity than that? I mean, I'm very proud of having straight A's and staying abstinate and not judging people and stuff. Why can't others be like that. I am NOT perfect, I'm just saying. I wish these girls on these shows would learn how to act. Yeah, they've made that silly charm school, but honestly what good does that do? I don't know why those girls act the way they do, but I'm sure little old mama and daddy didn't teach them to do those things.

They don't give anybody a chance. On that commercial I saw hitting and throwing and girls screaming and crying to go home. It was stupid. Why sign up if you know you're going to be a complete jerk to everyone else, then get booted off, or if you win, you'll probably be dumped(or dump them). That's what happens ALL the time! Tila Tequila, New York, Flavor Flav, Bret Michaels...all of them have had shows on MTV or VH1 and all of them went through more than one season of the show. It's because these girls are retarted. Not in the...you know retarted way...but like...they just don't know how to act or what to say or do. They just act stupid most of the time.

I know that most guys find these things about women sexy (pole dancing, lap dancing, skimpy outfits, starting cat fights) but it shames the women that AREN'T that way! More and more girls everyday see these things on TV and they may grow up thinking that is perfectly suitable behavior. I do not want my six year old sister being that way. I would kill over. But that's just stupid to show yourself that way. Dress in short, skimpy outfits and jump on poles and dance on them and show your butt. I just think it's very repulsive.

I think I'm done ranting. I think I'm going to post this on my blog. Thank you for reading if you have. And please comment and tell me your thoughts on this. I'll be sure to read and reply to them all.

Love,
Kaitlin
December 24th, 2008 at 05:02am