Problems

Everyone comes to me with there problems. I don't mind it and I love to help. I'm actually thinking about making a web site for helping people with there problems. Not like we don't have people payed to do that. But sometimes it makes me think people are selfish. I mean a lot of my friends come to me with boy problems or constenly dating someone. Truthfully it makes me feel bad. Yes I have been singal for my whole life not including 3rd grade. I just had one of my very best friends aske me who she should chose. How do you tell someone who to date. Then when things go bad you feel guilty for making her chose that person. I love her to death but I just can't make that choice for her and I don't wont to. You might think this is mean but I didn't reply to her last text says that one boy things she is beautiful and on thinks she is gorgouse. She likes both of them...I think. Everyone else always likes my friends and never me. People are always holding hands, kissing, hugging, and what not in public and that makes me feel bad. I have nothing agenst it and I probably would do it to but think about it, How many people die alone or kill themself from being lonly? And PDA doesn't help. Trust me. My one other dear friend goes from boyfriend to boyfriend. I love her and all but then when they break up its from a horrable fight and they never talk again. And she says that she dates them because she is board. I love her too but really? If you date someone just confess to the fact that you did like them and posable loved them. Am I wrong for all this? Does this make me a horrable person?

I have been living by one rule: "I'd rather date1 guy and wind up marring him then date 100 and have then all be ass holes."
(Stright quote from me. If someone else has said it, I have no idea of it.)

Do you agree with me? Should I change my love life?
December 24th, 2008 at 05:37am