The City Is At War!

Hello.

Before I wish you a happy holiday, I have to tell you about my bloody dream about Cobra Starship.

So I don't know how I got there, but someone pretending to be Jigsaw was trying to kill me in my kitchen (this was a mix between Saw andIndiana Jones) and the guy was like, "Release the cobras!"

So I slammed the door (that appeared out of nowhere) and cobra heads were everywhere!

Then I appeared at my cousin's house in Iowa, and Cobra Starship was there, and we decided to drive around (because apparently we were friends now.) So it was summer and we were driving around blasting "The City is at War" when I was like, "Hey, what would happen if I stole Vicky-T's money?"

So I took her money and hopped out of the car.

They stopped and ran after me. Apparently, I was fast enough to outrun them (because I did) and it turned into a game, and soon all of the youth was chasing after me.

Time expired(?), and they were about to leave town. So we hung out in their car, and I was like, "Oh Vicky-T... I've got something for you..." I gave her her money back and she was relieved. Then I said, "You guys should come back to Minneapolis", and Gabe said, "No, no" as well as my cousin. She said, " No one in Minneapolis likes Cobra Starship." (So untrue.)
I said, "Even if that's true, maybe you can book at a smaller venue, hm? Maybe we can hang out?..." They all went, "Ahhhh."

...That was the weirdest dream I can remember having this year.

Ahem...*ADD moment*

Anyway, anyone else really mad that Steven's Untitled Rock Show (SURS) is off the air?
I am. I hope they release it on DVD. That was the only reason that I even watched Fuse. C'est la vie.

Back to what I was saying, I hope you guys have a merry holiday, happy something, whatever you celebrate, if you celebrate, and have a sexy new years!

X.x
Isley<Infamy.
December 25th, 2008 at 01:39am