Can people stop treating me like a criminal?

Okay like on November I got in trouble for drinking at school.My best friend brought the stupid bottel.I thoguht it was coffee because it looked like coffee I Took One Sip.And spit it out it tasted like shit.The my other two friends came along and drank like half the bottel.I don't know what got over me to drink but what ever it was I'm glad it was over.

I was out of school for three days!Not that big of a deal but when I got back to school every one was looking at me like I some criminal.I hated that look my fourth period teacher was very disapointed in me.I'm in leadership and even in that class look at me as a criminal!

Only one person looked at me as I was still the same and that was my other best friend.She told me it wasn't my fualt.But if it wasn't for her I would've bin fateing the flu for two weeks.

Still live goes by every one at my school for got about what happen and every thing went back to normal.But that was a bullshit lie!My family was now looking at me as if I killed someone!My grandma was mad a fuck she call me a drunk for a week straight.I tryed my best to ignore her and I did but I wanted my mom to let me go over my friend's house.But no she said I have to go with her.Not even my ipod could block out my grandma.

To this day people in my family hide the alchohal watch me every close to see what I'm drinking.I fear that people are going to keep doing this till I move away far away.
December 25th, 2008 at 03:14am