Culture

Just becuase its playing on my mind.

I don't like this whole new idea that people have to be friendly to everybody and nobody can feel left out or upset. It's getting nigh on ridiculous, children can't give out invitations in case they leave anyone out and they get upset. Teachers aren't allowed to tell their students their bad at things, they have to be all diplomatic and make everybody a winner which is ridiculous, and no, I don't believe that we should all fend for ourselves and all that Tory/ BNP stuff but how are we helping people by wrapping them up in cotton wool? Kids aren't allowed to go out on their own streets anymore, people claim its becuase ther's more violence nowadays that in the '80s, no, no, that's the reason there's more violence!

Everything nowadays has to be a disorder (granted, all most all actually are) and everyone should be tolerant of everything. No, no, we shouldn't, yes we should forgive and remember that sometimes its not their fault but people need to take responsibilty! They need to understand that when you do things that are against the law you will get punished. Also, the law! The law is complete crap to because first of all I did not elect that man to represent me, my beliefs or my family, he is simply prime minister becuase he is labour, whom I cannot stand.

All the government ever does when a child dies or murders someone is start an inquiry Which pretty much always ends in 'We were wrong, we'll do better next time, please forgive us?' which is complete crap becuase the only things that change are occasionaly, the weather. Two days of sunshine where I live and we're declearing a heat wave and a hose pipe ban.

M'kay, rant over. I think.
December 26th, 2008 at 01:55am