I had alot to talk about...

Ugggh. I guess I should write about Christmas, no? It was alright, I got the things I wanted, and there were no huge family arguments... yet. The only thing I didn't get was enough money to buy tickets to all the shows I want to go to in the next few months.

- Escape the Fate and Attack! Attack!
- The Devil Wears Prada, and other bands.
- Taste of Chaos
- AP Tour
- Sing It Loud
I'm sure there's another one, but oh well.

Anyways, I need a way to get money. Getting a job seems like the most logical answer, but most placed don't hire at 15, and I'm terrified that they'll take one look at me and say no. I thought Christmas would be a perfect time to be able to buy the tickets I want, but instead I get gift certificates that I might not even use. (Subway, Starbucks, HMV) Which leads me onto another topic...

Why in the world does HMV not carry the CDs I want? It's not like I'm looking for some obscure indie band that only me and their other 10 fans have heard of, for crying out loud. TDWP, Chiodos, 3OH!3 FF5... The list goes on and on. Oh, sorry, I apologize, HMV does carry these albums, just not in the store I want to go to. Seriously, how stupid is it to have one copy of an album in all of Ontario, and sometimes in all of Canada.

Oh, and I never made a journal talking about the BMTH show I went to. It was awesome, and the whole "Oli's not gunna be there!" thing was a total joke, 'cause he was there and better than ever. I did however get pushed around alot, resulting in a broken vein in my leg which has yet to go away. Anyone have any tips on how to get rid of it? It's like a little red dot. It's blood, but under my skin.

Oh, and does anyone on here listen to metal or deathcore music? The only popular bands I see are ones such as MCR, paramore, cobra starship.. Basically all the FBR bands. I'd love to talk about music with someone who actually listens to the music I do...
December 26th, 2008 at 04:55am