I had a really good Christmas!

I got like a ton of stuff, even if most of the stuff I knew, I still got quite a bit.

Clothes:
- Two The Used Shirts
- A MCR shirt
- Two MCR Hoodies
- Three pair of jeans
- Another outfit
- A pajama set

Board Games:
- The Game Of Life
- Don't Forget The Lyrics

Books:
- Good Girls
- Ghostgirl

CD's:
- Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness by: SP (The real 1995 version with the black strip that seperates the two disc holders in a sad attempt to fuse them together and hide it! I love that!)
- Pikul by Silversun Pickups (love the band and finally got to get their first EP Yay!)
- The Devil and God are Raging Inside Me by Brand New (love that band)
- Bleach by Nirvana
- In Utero by Nirvana (completes by Nirvana collection! Yay!)
- Songs From Instant Star by Alexz Johnson (you really wouldn't get that unless you were a fan of the show, like I am, I've been wanting that cd for the longest but I never put it on my christmas list for some reason.

Etc:
- Victoria's Secret Amber Romance lotion (my favorite kind)
- Victoria's Secret Amber Romance body spray

But the best gift of all was the one my parents saved for last which was my XBox 360 with Guitar Hero 3. Unlike some people I just got into the series, I opened my presents last night, and I got 22 songs on easy done already on career mode, I didn't think I'd get that much done in like the first day, but I did.

I screamed when I opened it and saw what it was. Then I squeezed the life out of both my parents in a hug. I wasn't really expecting such a big gift because they'd already spent so much on other stuff. But it turns out they went to Walmart on Black Friday and got it, and then they purchased all my other stuff after they paid for the Xbox! Which is Woah! Because they paid so much money for the XBox and then spent more money on other stuff.

I love my parents!

Oh and Don't Forget The Lyrics is a fun game when you play it with your parents! Well at least it was for me.
December 26th, 2008 at 06:30am