What is in my little head

Have you wonder if some where else in the world there was some one just like you?They don't look like you but they think and dress like you.They listen to the same music as you and have the same problems as you.Have you ever thought of that I have.That was bin bugging me non stop my whole life.I think some where else there is someone just like me.An what if you fine that person who is just like you what would you say?I now what I would say I would just say 'Hey' and smile and ask him or her if they want to play hide and seek.

Don't ask why but I just think of that.I also think about my life like what I'm I going to do with myself?I want to be a vet but people say I should go to art school because I love to draw.But I also want to be a writer.I don't no what to choose maybe when I'm older I would fine the answer.I know it's kind of weird that this is coming from a third teen year old girl.One thing got was weird and so random was when a eight year old girl asked me what I'm I going to name my kids when I'm older?Now that was weird I said nothing I just quietly and walked off.

Okay that was kind of me to girl.My two friends who where at the party said ignore it and move on.I was kind happy when they said that but I guess it was just a plan.My mom asked me when I turn 21 where I'm I going to live?I said me and my three friends are moving to Finland after I finish college.But see one of my friends is 12 and me an my other friend who is also third teen but she is younger by a one mouth we told him we wait for him.

I told her if we move there I'm staying in side our house all day because I can't stand the cold!I get told very easy.I have to wear two jackets on very cold days.An me in Finland I would have to be wear ten jackets and three pairs of pants each day!I would be so cold!But yeah all this is running throw my head non stop.
December 26th, 2008 at 08:56am