Haven't Written Anything in a While: Where Have I Been?

I decided I'm gonna write a little something, since it's Christmas and all.

Where I've been? Wandering, like usual. Still in the same place I call a house, still in two acting courses and a club that takes up a good chunk of my free time. I've been roleplaying lately, and I was on a kick with that for a while. Still am, a little. Most of my friends just lost their muse though.

But I just got back on a mibba kick again, mainly because I've been meeting people again.

So, hi to anyone who hasn't met me. I'm Sakura. Nice to meet you. ^ - ^

So, did everyone have a good Christmas? Mine was good. I can almost afford a doll I've been wanting over a year now. And I'm seeing Avenue Q next Saturday after my camp reunion. I have a Christmas party tonight with close friends tonight, so I'm prepping for that all day, and then tomorrow I'm going to my relatives house in Westchester to get gifts from my "evil" stepuncle and his wife and kids (they don't live there though. My nice ones do.).

I've fallen in love with MSI again. I wish I was as into them as I am now back when I saw them in Projekt Revolution 2007. Ooh, that reminded me to go look up Warped Tour's site and PR's site. If anyone has the links, please send. ^ - ^

I hope they have intense bands this year.

But I'm listening to "IF" right now. It's really good. I'm listening to the song "Issues", which has become one of my favorites. I like "Revenge" and "MDC" too. ^ - ^

Well, I don't really know what else to write about. My life has been pretty boring lately, except for Christmas festivities, which are almost all done.

Oh, I lost my camera, and have been using my mom's extra, if that interests you guys.

So yeah. No more Lumix. :(

"Get It Up" is on. Yes, I'm one of those freaks that listens to albums in order. :P

..... so once upon a time there was a dinosaur. And the dinosaur was yellow and happy. The dinosaur's name was Dex, and he liked to Dance. He went to concerts a lot, especially MSI, which was his favorite band.

But one day, there was a concert in his area, and it was the only one they'd had there: EVER. So, he begged and begged his parents for tickets, but they said no, because it was and 18+ show. Needless to say, Dex was pissed.

He tried to sneak in, but the guards wouldn't let him in. So, he tried to sneak in with a disguise: sunglasses. People always said he looked older in black sunglasses. But the guards STILL threw him out.

So, he went into a rage and rampaged through the town square. He roared an almighty roar and threw buildings and ripped up trees. The trees pleaded for his sanity. This did not work, so he continued to throw them. So, the town was full of uprooted, crying trees.

Then, he came to a group of friends. They were peasants, who kept staring at him. He growled at them, because they were wearing old MSI tee shirts. One kid hid behind another one, who was much taller than he. One of the girls of the group (the one with black hair), ran up to Dex and took a big bite out of his leg.

Dex immediately howled in pain and fell over.

The girl chewed and swallowed. She went over to Dex and felt his pulse. It was normal. He was just out cold, she decided. She smiled in satisfaction. The boy that got scared approached her. "What do dinosaurs taste like?" he asked.

She looked at him and smiled widely. "CHOCOLATE." she cheered. Her grin went from ear to ear, though, not literally.

"I'm suddenly less afraid of dinosaurs..." he smiled back.

And they all lived happily ever after, listening to MSI in the open gutter of the bar.

THE END.

Did you guys like that little story? I dunno. I like writing cute stories. They're amazing. :)

Well, I'm gonna go listen to the MSI album again for the third time, so, have fun with life. ^ - ^

I hope everyone has a good holiday and a safe and loving New Year. ^ - ^

Love Always, Sakura
December 26th, 2008 at 02:56pm