Love is a weird thing0-o

Okay I like on of my friends he is fourteen and man he is cute!He has the problems like me but he has them more worse.But to me he looks like a fun guy to hang out with but his brother poison his mind!Now he only talks about sex!Me and him use to fight as if we where going to kill each other!But he now only comes during fifth period the only class i have with him is p.e.That is when me and him start talking about music and other junk.

But lately he has bin going to group therapy and my best friend tells me he like to talk about death.Because sometimes I think she is lien because when me and him talk he is happy and smiling.But she says he is sad doesn't smile and doesn't like to laugh that much.I tell her she is dead wrong about him.He is a nice guy when he isn't with his brother.Because his brother poisons his mind and the both of them start talking about sex!

Okay that is when me and my two other friends have to shut them up both with me and my other friends telling them to shut the f**k up!But they don't and me and my friends have to stay quiet and listen to them talk about that.

Sure his brother is way different then he is and a bit of a trouble maker and sometimes I want to smash him with a mallet like in those old cartoons.Did I tell you they are twins!

But yeah I like him alot but sometimes I'm to shy to say 'Hey I love you!' every time I try my world get mixed up and I say something like 'Hey' and walk off whispering 'I love you' to myself.I'm so shy or scared because love never goes my way.I really mean that love is a game I never will.But I like him alot!But one thing I hate about him he talks about sex when I'm talking to him!I would sometimes say 'Hey you are talking to a girl remember?!'. Then after I say that he stops talking about that and we move back on to music.Love is weird thing for me
December 27th, 2008 at 08:20am