...Live In Chicago

Hello people. I am very happy because I've bought ...Live In Chicago. Actually I bought it on December 23rd.
So on the 23rd, I went to PIM (it's the name of a mall.) because my dad forced me to go buy clothes or whatever for Christmas. I already have the clothes for Christmas but he still forced me so I did.
But I was glad he forced me to go because if I don't, I won't have ...Live In Chicago on my hand right now.
Yadda yadda yadda, we went to the top floor which has Food Court and Restaurant Row, some sports stores and CD stores. My mom thought my dad wanted to eat. Then I remembered my friend, Nabila, said that ...Live In Chicago is available at this CD store called Musiklub, so then I said to my mom "Mom, can we go here for a while I just wanted to check the DVD." and I rushed there as soon as my mom said yes.

I grabbed the DVD and then asked the guy behind the cashier if they still have some left. He said there are 2 left and then I went online on my handphone because my dad was searching for CDs too.
I changed my personal message to "at pim". Then Nabila said "DON'T TELL ME YOU'VE BOUGHT LIVE IN CHICAGO" then I replied that I was holding it and she got stressed out and stuff teehee.

On the 24th, Nabila SMSed me and she told me that she asked her aunt to buy the DVD for her and when her aunt asked the guy, it was already sold out.
Oh em geeez I'm so lucky aren't I? :D

I already watched it 5 times. Tralala
December 27th, 2008 at 09:52am