Let's hope it's a good one!

MERRY CHRISTMAS. And a crappy new year.

My Christmas holiday has been awesome, and I'm now sitting here with my newly dyed hair. Yeah, I dyed it today. I almost died of dying it.
For your info, it's brown now. I haven't met my brown hair in 3 months! So nice to meet you, brown hair. *shakes... something that looks like a hand? OH! it was just my other hand!*

I got a lot of xmas gifts. My favourite was the acoustic guitar that I got from my dad. He's spoiling me, and I love it. I shouldn't.
Woah, where did the music go?! I just realized that there was no music!

AND YOUTUBE IS WORKING AGAIN!!!!!!!!
um.. for me, that is. It didn't before. That's why I'm so psyched. Let's go see Bert do what he does best - sing xmas songs and look pretty!


There it is! Ignore the creepy kid in the beginning - I know, I'm scared he'll be standing by my bed and stare at me in the middle of the night too, repeating the words 'war is over' over and over again (and for some reason, those words doesn't sound as comforting when said in monotone by a kid that looks like he's taken straight out of a horrormovie about psycopathic kids that strangles you in your sleep) - and focus your attention to the amazing Bert Mc-fucking-Cracken who's... well, to say the least, darn hot and awesome.
December 27th, 2008 at 11:25pm