Bordom

Disclaimer/Intro: Most of my Journals will be simple essay type things I have written, I don't know where else to put them, so my journals will have to do. These 'essays' are written only using what I believe in and what I think is write. Not many of them will make sense, and most of them will probably be biased and what not. Please understand that I do not write this to offend, dictate, or dispute with anyone. Please understand also, that these are written using only my personal beliefs. Please remember that if anything I write upsets you.

Bordom:

Boredom is a killer, a ruthless, uncaring, merciless killer. It festers in the mind, drawing your thoughts to things you wouldn't normally consider, making you do things you wouldn't normally dream of doing.

Boredom make you snappy, short, tempered and often causes you to hurt the one you love, causing arguments, just for something to do. Whether that something in harmful or helpful doesn't matter, you have to do something to prevent yourself from falling into an uncaring, hurtful and sometimes dangerous black hole.

But sometimes, being bored can be helpful, your hands itch for something to do and you might find yourself doing something helpful and constructive, such as cleaning, cooking or even attempting to do something you would normally consider impossible.

However this is rarely the case, more often then not, you may find yourself sitting in a corner, feeling hopeless and helpless and resenting those around for leaving you to feel bored, or if you are alone, craving the attention and company of others.

So in conclusion, while boredom can e helpful, we can also determine that boredom is in fact a killer, and though the death isn't physical, it is the mind that suffers. In the end, we hate to be bored, yet each and every one of us suffers from this 'ailment' at least once in our lives. Some more then others.

P.s. could you tell i was bored when i wrote this lol.
December 28th, 2008 at 09:09pm