Connections between

I thought I should write a journal about, well the connection between one of my characters and me.

Names

The character and I share the same name. I'm Joana and I've been called Jo many times by many people. I still get called that.

Father

Yes, my father's name is Vlad, and the character he has is who he is, sweet and caring. And accepting.

Attempted suicide

Yes and No.
Yes I've attempted suicide in the past, around the same time "Jo" did.
But no I was not found dead or almost dead.
I woke up the next morning with a head ache from the many pills I had taken.
I did have someone there for me, to care for me.

Bikes

I love bikes but I don't have one.

Racing

I do tend to race my car with random people on the street.

Education

I am like "Jo" is a Psychology major and I'm looking to pursue my PhD in it, but honestly past the next 4 years I don't know what will happen.

Music

It's a big part of my life and it's become my solace and my anti depression drug. Just like it does to "Jo" and to "Liddy" (How to Hold On)

Moving On
That is what I would do write a diary.

Writing
Do I want to write a book?
Yes, will I be successful who knows. I love writing.

Anything else you guys want to know, let me know I'm more then happy to answer them.
XOXO
Romanian Lover
December 29th, 2008 at 09:58am