Christmas and The Week After!

No New Years news yet, seeing as it hasn't even come yet :)

BUT! Christmas was awsome. I got Guitar Hero On Tour for my Nintendo DS (I have to go out and buy more expansion packs for it now haha) and some money (which I blew up at Abercrombie and Fitch and Voctoria's Secret!).

It was just my mum, dad and myself, we visited family(The ones who stuck around and didn't go away for the holidays) the eve and day after.

This week (Today's monday) PLans have been scarce and complicated.

Sunday and Today I was supposed to be in Monroe NH (The name is half the perk :D) to see friends that live there, and ones I haven't seen in YEARS that live in California (I want to live with them haha). But that changed on account the Cali friends won't be in until tonight so we're tentativly planning for going up Wednesday. It's a 3 hour ride one way but I'll bring all my MCR cd's along with RIOT! and Hook Me Up(The Veronicas) so I'll have stuff to listen to.

Tuesday I'm most likely going into Boston with my bff Nicole and her brother Jamie to go to the Aquarium for the day. A day with Nicole will calm my nerves about traveling 3 hours on New Years Eve.

New Years EVE plans! Well we'll be in Monroe (HOPEfully) but back by 8pm at the latest. So I'll catch FNmtv New Years Celebration and the normal one on like CNN or whatever. Saves me driving with drunks on the roads late at night. But my mum says we might not even go up wednesday since it's showing snow on the weather.

Friday plans!!
Alison, Nicole and I are planning a sledding trip in Epping on Harvey's Hill!! It rocks. I'll probably end up driving to Aly's then we'll go pick up Nicole or I'll meet them there. But all three of us haven't hung out in our group since the beginning of Summer '08.

THATS ALL!!

I'm off to go eat nacho cheese, just the cheese, gummy fish and the little coins wrapped in aluminum!! (If you know what/who said that/where it's from I LOVE YOU!!!! And comment if you do!! LOL)

XOXOXOXOXOXO Jackie!
Happy F'n New Years!
December 29th, 2008 at 09:12pm