I Was Disgusted With Myself

M'kay. I know updates have been few for the past couple of days, which is totally opposite of how it's been for a week. But unfortunately, this is not completely my fault. A lot of stuff has been happening lately; some of it's good, but most is bad.

Shall we start with the good?
My friend finally (haha) had her baby, a beautiful boy she named Alexander Michael. He's so cute. ...

Bad
My great-aunt died on Christmas Eve. She was in a lot of pain, so I guess it's better that she died; that way, she isn't suffering just breathing. I still miss her, and Christmas was hard to get through without her.

Another negative in my life, that I don't need: My parents are fighting a lot lately. It sucks. My mum has confided in me that she's getting a divorce from my father. Granted, he's my step-father, but he's been the only father to me for the past 14 years. My real father ran out on me and my mum when I was 2. My other "father" is really my half-brother's father who signed my birth certificate. He stopped caring for me and my half-brother only a year after he and my mum got together, which was when my brother was born. So my step-father has been the only one there for me. I don't want him to leave. I don't want them to separate. What the hell am I going to do without him? He's my hero, and I've always looked up to him. Without him, I'm lost. He's always been there to guide me, to help me avoid making terrible mistakes. I need him to be there for me still.

Prefiero estar muerto que vivir en este lío.
December 30th, 2008 at 01:41am