The World Currently Stands For...

...a boatload of crap. I will not hold against you any of your opinions, but I will stick to mine. I know that you might want to backfire on this, but I am braced and ready.

I would just like to know why peace is such a big fashion. It's not even a statement. It's just fashion. It's purely an industry of the people who want to make money. If you take one look in Claire's, you will find boatloads of peace signs all over the place. But, think about this now, if you wear it, does that mean you really stand for it, or are you conforming with society? I've seen people hit other people with their peace sign purses. That's not peaceful, so just you know what, if you're not going to stand for it, I advise that you don't wear it.

Your life doesn't suck. Just because your cellphone doesn't recieve texts quickly, or because you're forced to do chores, or because you only have a twin bed and all your other friends have queen beds. That doesn't mean that your life sucks. His life sucks. The boy with skin cancer. Her life sucks. The homeless woman, forced to sleep in a subway bathroom to escape the rain. His life sucks. The mentally challenged man who is judged every day on something that he can't help. Her life sucks. The three year old with diabetes. Don't say that something sucks. If you complain, it's just you showing how humanly you are. We are all human. We all feel like our lives are collapsing around us. But for one second, think of the people who get it worse than you. Think of them. Now look at them. Watch how they smile. Every day, to them, is a good day because they are alive.

Homosexuality isn't wrong. You just can't wake up one morning and say 'Oh, I'm gonna be gay for the rest of my life.' You can't. You can't go judging people for what they can't help. Think aobut animals. Gay monkeys, dogs, cats, turtles. Do you think that they have the will to sit there and conciously make the decision to be homosexual? I don't really think they do. And people say that the bible says that you will go to hell for bieng homosexual. As far as I've read in the bible, it doesn't. It just says that it's a sin. Fighting is a sin, swearing is a sin, and even not saying your prayers every single day and at every single meal is a sin. Let he among us without sin be the first to condemn.

The world is wrong. I'm not saying that I'm right, but I'm trying to be a better person. I hope that this touches at least one person who reads it. I hope that you can take this knowledge and sweep the world by storm. Also, tyler would like to say a few words.

www.youtube.com/theoriginaltyler.
December 30th, 2008 at 06:04pm