Four days later and still thrashing...

I'm currently typing this with one hand while drinking coffee with the other. This is kinda hard... *sets down coffee*

Alight! So it's four days and three nights since my friend/model, Alana, came over with silk fabric in hand. So far, we haven't gotten into one argument which is a record for us... usually we can't last one sleep over without somehow disagreeing on something! Somehow, we've lasted until now and we're still having oodles of fun!

What we've done so far:
Make "ceremonial robes" XD (Don't ask)
Play the video game "Heavenly Sword" for nine hours
Play Mario Party Five, Six, and Seven until we bled
"Cast spells" in the basement at four in the morning
Ice skate across a frozen field
Go outside to play in the night at three in the morning
Ride "Wind Scooters" down the street and almost get hit by cars!
Alana modeled for me and my camera while sitting a fallen tree

It was kind of epic... so many good times happened. I would have to say my favorite was riding the scooters because it was dangerous. Hehe. For some reason, there has been some freaky winds the past few days. Two nights ago, there was winds up to 85 mph which caused trees to fall over and houses to break. The next night (last night) the winds only got up to about 60 every few minutes. Since we're fucking retarded, we took a giant umbrella outside and a scooter. Holding onto the scooter with one hand and the umbrella with the other, we waited until a gust of wind came along and we were pulled down the street at upwards of 60 mph. It was INSANE!

It was soo scary because we were going so fast on this little scooter thing and we had to keep a firm grip on the umbrella. We managed to get some pictures of us failing. Not falling, failing! Surprisingly, neither of us fell over (which is a shock because of our slight lack of coordination).

So why did I even type this out? I have no idea... I just really felt it was necessary to mention how damn cool Alana was and how much fun two people could have being stupid. Oh, and this is probably against the rules, but if you wanna see the pictures I took of Alana... their on the Photography thread in the forums ^^ coughyoucouldcommentthemtoocough.
December 30th, 2008 at 08:47pm